Make Your Mission Statement a Fundraising Tool
A nonprofit organization’s mission statement should be its principal case for support—the main reason why anybody should ever consider donating to the organization. Every other statement a nonprofit makes about its good works past, present, or future should derive from the content of a well crafted mission statement….read the full article
Raise-Funds is dedicated to providing information that can help nonprofit organizations survive and grow. Content falls into three main areas:
- Articles written by experienced nonprofit managers and fundraisers.
- A blog calling attention to whatever catches the fancy of site managers and contributors.
- Curated content drawn from online and other sources.
Raise-Funds was founded by Tony Poderis. It’s main contributors have been Tony Poderis, Dave Patterson, and Joyce Braun Poderis. The site is managed by Dave Patterson with generous assistance from Zuri Group.
Most Viewed Articles & Posts in Past Week
- In-Kind Gifts: How to Acknowledge and Recognize Them
- Can One Non-Profit Donate Money To Another?
- A Development Director Needs More Than “a Smile and a Shoeshine,” But It’s a Good Start
- 12 Things You Should Know About Setting A Capital Campaign Goal
- Development Director Job Interview Questionnaire
- Sponsorships and Underwriting Campaigns: Would You Please Fund Our…?
- Capital Campaigns: Building for Now