Building a Landing Page for a
Small-Gifts Online Campaign
Website pages are an important part of any fundraising campaign. When the fundraising effort is made online only, the online campaign landing page (OCLP) can be the difference maker. It can speed or impede the giving process….read the full article
Raise-Funds is dedicated to providing information that can help nonprofit organizations survive and grow. Content falls into three main areas:
- Articles written by experienced nonprofit managers and fundraisers.
- A blog calling attention to whatever catches the fancy of site managers and contributors.
- Curated content drawn from online and other sources.
Raise-Funds was founded by Tony Poderis. It’s main contributors have been Tony Poderis, Dave Patterson, and Joyce Braun Poderis. The site is managed by Dave Patterson with generous assistance from Zuri Group.
It’s a Great Day to Fund-Raise
Most Viewed Articles & Posts in Past Week
- In-Kind Gifts: How to Acknowledge and Recognize Them
- Can One Non-Profit Donate Money To Another?
- A Development Director Needs More Than “a Smile and a Shoeshine,” But It’s a Good Start
- Development Director Job Interview Questionnaire
- 12 Things You Should Know About Setting A Capital Campaign Goal
- Capital Campaigns: Building for Now
- Sponsorships and Underwriting Campaigns: Would You Please Fund Our…?