The Argument Against Paying Development Professionals Based on Amount of Funds Raised
Few topics generate more heated discussion in non-profit organizations than whether development professionals (staff or consultants) should be paid a percentage of the money raised, receive commission-based compensation, or…read the full article
Raise-Funds is dedicated to providing information that can help nonprofit organizations survive and grow. Content falls into three main areas:
- Articles written by experienced nonprofit managers and fundraisers.
- A blog calling attention to whatever catches the fancy of site managers and contributors.
- Curated content drawn from online and other sources.
Raise-Funds was founded by Tony Poderis. It’s main contributors have been Tony Poderis, Dave Patterson, and Joyce Braun Poderis. The site is managed by Dave Patterson with generous assistance from Zuri Group.
It’s a Great Day to Fund-Raise
Most Viewed Articles & Posts in Past Week
- In-Kind Gifts: How to Acknowledge and Recognize Them
- A Development Director Needs More Than “a Smile and a Shoeshine,” But It’s a Good Start
- Development Director Job Interview Questionnaire
- Can One Non-Profit Donate Money To Another?
- Capital Campaigns: Building for Now
- Positioning Grant Writers For Success
- 12 Things You Should Know About Setting A Capital Campaign Goal