Raise-Funds.com contains articles, discussions, blog posts, curated content, and other materials and resources about how to raise money, nurture relationships, and build support for nonprofit organizations.We believe you’ll find the content useful if you:
- Manage a nonprofit
- Raise money for a nonprofit
- Build public awareness for a nonprofit
- Serve on the board of a nonprofit
Managed by David Patterson, Raise-Funds.com was founded in 1997 by Tony Poderis. In December 2014 Tony retired from the site and Dave, who for many years had managed the site and was a contributor of content, took over complete responsibility for it.
Raise-Funds.com commits a cardinal sin of websites by posting long articles. That’s because we write in detail about dealing with issues and needs of nonprofits. Not all our content is long, just a lot of it.
Not all content on Raise-Funds is necessarily in agreement. We encourage active discussion, and our writers may disagree over how to accomplish the goals of nonprofits.
In our Resources Section we have posted a number of worksheets useful for running fundraising campaigns and addressing other issues of nonprofit development and management. These are in PDF format. Feel free to download them and use or modify as you need.
Reprint and reuse of articles
Articles on raise-funds.com may be reposted on websites if:
- We are contacted at raise-funds permissions with a request to do so. Permission will not be withheld from reputable websites serving the nonprofit community. Commercial websites will undergo greater scrutiny.
- A live link to the original article or to the Raise-Funds.com homepage is posted with the article.
- A byline identifying the writer of the article is posted adjacent to the title of the article.
- No changes are made in the article or its title.
Zuri Group generously provides hosting and email services for Raise-Funds.com. Based in Bend, Oregon, it helps nonprofits worldwide succeed in fundraising and development efforts through the use of technology. It has no control over and bears no responsibility for the management or content of Raise-Funds.com.
Thank you for your interest in nonprofits
Raise-Funds.com has been described as “…a graduate degree in fundraising.” While that may be a bit hyperbolic, we appreciate the kind words and thoughts that have come our way. All of us who contribute to and support Raise-Funds.com do so in appreciation for the opportunities we have had to work in and support the nonprofit sector. We believe strongly in its value and admire and respect those who have committed their talent, time, and resources to nonprofit organizations.
Content posted on Raise-Funds.com is a gift from to the nonprofit community.
It’s a Great Day to Fund-Raise
Most Viewed Articles & Posts in Past Week
- In-Kind Gifts: How to Acknowledge and Recognize Them
- Can One Non-Profit Donate Money To Another?
- A Development Director Needs More Than “a Smile and a Shoeshine,” But It’s a Good Start
- Development Director Job Interview Questionnaire
- Capital Campaigns: Building for Now
- Sponsorships and Underwriting Campaigns: Would You Please Fund Our…?
- Positioning Grant Writers For Success