Below are downloadable pdfs of worksheets and templates that can be used to assist in the planning and execution of nonprofit fundraising and management.
All nonprofits have volunteer leadership—at the very least a board of directors or trustees. The board of a nonprofit organization is crucial to fundraising success.
Planning For Fund-Raising
A nonprofit organization needs fundraising policies and practices so that it doesn’t have to make decisions on the fly or miss opportunities. All organizations and disciplines need to define the policies and practices by which they will operate, and nonprofits are no different.
Successful fundraising efforts are based on well cultivated relationships with donors. Know your donors and respect them.
Solicitor Information & Training
A nonprofit solicitor needs to understand where its best chances for funding reside. They need to know how best to reach the sources, both individual and organizational, likely to respond to its mission and appeal.
- Campaign Solicitation Kits
- Solicitation Instructions for volunteers
- Prospect Information & Solicitation Report
- Corporation Solicitation
- Foundation Solicitation
- Matching Special Prospects to Special Projects
- Instructions for Volunteer Solicitors
- Solicitation Tips for Volunteers
- How Volunteers Should Conduct Solicitation Meetings
- Following Up a Proposal Presentation
Common to all campaigns is the need for organization and management. The best campaign planning in the world will come to naught if the campaign is poorly executed or weakly managed.