Funding Sources & Donors
Funding for nonprofit organizations comes from a variety of sources. In general, the greatest is the individual donor. But there are foundations, corporations, governments, and other grant-making organizations.
A nonprofit needs to understand where its best chances for funding reside. Then it needs to know how best to reach the sources, both individual and organizational, likely to respond to its mission and appeal.
Articles about Funding Sources & Donors
Most Viewed Articles & Posts in Past Week
- In-Kind Gifts: How to Acknowledge and Recognize Them
- Can One Non-Profit Donate Money To Another?
- A Development Director Needs More Than “a Smile and a Shoeshine,” But It’s a Good Start
- 12 Things You Should Know About Setting A Capital Campaign Goal
- Development Director Job Interview Questionnaire
- The Name Is the Game: Memberships and Named Gift Opportunities
- Sponsorships and Underwriting Campaigns: Would You Please Fund Our…?