Dave manages Raise-Funds.com. Throughout his career He has bounded back and forth between nonprofit organizations and entrepreneurial ventures. In recent years he has developed a specialization in using digital media such as websites, email, and social media to further the mission and goals of nonprofit organizations. In the nonprofit world Dave has been:
- Executive director of the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland
- Marketing director of the Esalen Institute
- New media director of Heifer International
- Executive director of the Discovery Square museum complex in Erie Pennsylvania
- Communications director of the Cleveland Foundation
- In charge of communications, marketing, membership, and fundraising for The Cleveland Museum of Art
His for-profit ventures have included founding and running:
- Magazine publishing companies
- B2B websites
- Consumer websites
- Marketing firms
An experienced editor, writer, reporter, designer, and photographer, Dave has won numerous awards.
It’s a Great Day to Fund-Raise
Most Viewed Articles & Posts in Past Week
- In-Kind Gifts: How to Acknowledge and Recognize Them
- Can One Non-Profit Donate Money To Another?
- A Development Director Needs More Than “a Smile and a Shoeshine,” But It’s a Good Start
- Development Director Job Interview Questionnaire
- 12 Things You Should Know About Setting A Capital Campaign Goal
- Sponsorships and Underwriting Campaigns: Would You Please Fund Our…?
- Capital Campaigns: Building for Now