Campaign Organization & Management
Common to all campaigns is the need for organization and management. The best campaign planning in the world will come to naught if the campaign is poorly executed or weakly managed.
Articles about Campaign Organization & Management
Most Viewed Articles & Posts in Past Week
- In-Kind Gifts: How to Acknowledge and Recognize Them
- Can One Non-Profit Donate Money To Another?
- A Development Director Needs More Than “a Smile and a Shoeshine,” But It’s a Good Start
- 12 Things You Should Know About Setting A Capital Campaign Goal
- Development Director Job Interview Questionnaire
- The Name Is the Game: Memberships and Named Gift Opportunities
- Sponsorships and Underwriting Campaigns: Would You Please Fund Our…?